The #winelover and DWCC campaign continues and we still want your signature on this petition:
Now we’ve had some amazing contributions and posts, here are a few of them and if you know of more please let me know so I can add them.
- Patricia Guy and Wine-Searcher staff have written here
- Jim Budd has written two, on Jim’s Loire and Les 5 du Vins
- Fabien Laine on Vin Deling
- Arto Koskelo on Koskelo on wine
- Christian Callec on the Wine hub
- Robert McIntosh on Thirst for Wine
- Me on DinVinguide.se (this article is in Swedish), Magnus Reuterdahls vinblogg and winelover.co
- By Gemma McKenna for Harpers.co.uk
- By Cathy Huyghe for Forbes
As I said I probably missed a few (I know I haven’t included the those written in Italian) – please let me know and I’ll add them!
Keep signing #SaveLugana
I want to start by saying that I have nothing against railroads or the expansion of railways. On the contrary, I think they should be expanded in order to reduce car and air traffic.
Having said this, I do not think you can sacrifice everything for this purpose, if the expansion instead destroys other natural or social values, one has to ask what is the most important. In this case, for me – it’s easy!
At the moment Italy plans to expand a portion of it’s railway network. In doing so they will destroy parts of a unique wine region. It is unique due to it’s size and placement. That is, one can not replace the area by just…
View original post 453 more words